Time magazine for more than 90 years has named a “person of the year.” According to the magazine, the person they select has had a big impact on the news – whether it be good or bad.
Their shortlist for 2018 was announced on The Today Show Monday morning. The names are a mix of people from politics, Hollywood and even royalty.
Here are the following 10 candidates for Person of the Year:
- United States President Donald Trump
- Families separated at the southern border
- Russian President Vladimir Putin
- Robert Mueller
- Filmmaker Ryan Coogler
- Christine Blasey Ford
- Jamal Khashoggi
- March for Our Lives activists
- South Korean President Moon Jae-in
- Meghan Markle